No Christmas can be complete without the traditional dessert - The Plum Pudding. This deliciously dark, rich and fruity pudding is a culmination of rum-soaked fruits with cake mix, just enough to bind it all together. It is believed that in a Christmas Carol, everyone claps for a Plum pudding. This plum pudding is definitely something to clap for.
A Chef tip - Make sure you drench the pudding in brandy and flame it before serving it.
Pudding Flavour- Fruity
Pudding Type - Moist
Shape - Dome
Serves - 8 - 10 people
1. The pudding tray, cutlery & accessories used in the image are for display purpose only. These will not be delivered with the pudding.
2. The pudding is hand-delivered in a good quality cardboard box
3. The photos are indicative of the product. Actual size, shape, the number of elements may vary.
1. Store cream cake in the refrigerator. The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
2. Fondant cake should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
3. Serve the cake in room temperature and not exposed to heat.
4. Store the dry cakes in an airtight container.
5. Figurines and sculpted elements may contain supports - toothpicks or wooden skewers. Serve them with caution.
You have been Touched By Angel - Enjoy your Cake!